LOCATION and TRAVEL
Lakeside Park Reserve is located 15km south of Wollongong City.
The picture-perfect lakeside venue offers ample parking, facilities as amenity block, BBQ and Shelters. The event site will be positioned near the children’s playground with registration, start and finish, stalls, refreshment, entertainment and services as amenity block, baggage drop, bike racks and first aid
Lakeside Park Reserve Google Maps:
Travelling From North on M1
1. Travel via M1 or old Princess Hwy in South direction (Shellharbour/Kiama/Nowra)
2. Take “Kanahooka Road Exit” approximately 2km south of Kembla Grange
3. Follow ~2km and than turn right onto Lakeside Park Road.
4. The event start is 400m on left opposite local shops
Travelling from South
1. Travel via M1 north direction
2. Take Berkeley Exit
3. Turn Right at round about and directly right again at second round about
4. Re enter M1 in south direction
5. Take “Kanahooka Road Exit” approximately 2km south of Kembla Grange
6. Follow ~2km and than turn right onto Lakeside Park Road.
7. The event start is 400m on left opposite local shops
Nearest Train Station: Dapto Train station
Saturday Trains arrive from Wollongong ~ 6.21 and 7.17am
Adding cycle to start (10-15min) either train will allow you to register and be at start line for 7.45am-8am start times.
Please check TRAINS For train times click here
Dapto Train Station via Bike to start: 3.1km